Firki....how..why..when and who..

So..here I am, after endless weeks of planning and re-planning, I start work on my blog! Its been a patient wait for me, and i hope to bring in more and more creativity and colour in the pinwheel of my ever churning mindspace. Firki, more to do with my state of mind than anything else is about the way my mind is constantly a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. The being wanderer too is not about traveling but about the way i am always obsessively engrossed in one thought or the other. So, FIRKI, the wanderer is all about penning how I continuously stress about how aesthetics need to be more balanced. It is about food, about design, and about aesthetics, a myriad spread of wishes that have touched my heart more than once, and I have ached to reach out to those who might be interested. From popular praises and acknowledgments, i understand that i might be a little blessed with creativity in the tiniest of things in everyday life, and that is what i want to reach out to the readers in upcoming posts.  There are times when how a table is laid has caught my attention, how food is served, or how it isn't, how flowers are packed into a bunch, how gifts are wrapped, and many many more such things, that we so easily overlook in the course of a day are things that i have felt strongly about since i was a teenager. I expect to cover a wide expanse of topics related to design, whether they are DIY, or ones that have appealed to me someplace, or even things that have inspired me to create newness in my range of garments. With food, my living spirit and almost like my oxygen,( more the cooking and serving than eating!), I feel that i can already write a 1000 page encyclopedia on food, recipes, simple but elegant ways of serving, designing menus, speeding up and substituting in elaborate recipes, and more! Aesthetics to put up plants, simple dressing up home ideas, how not to mess with beauty balances, the rights and wrongs of colour, etc. etc. etc. are objects of my attention and detailing! Raring to go...Catch up super soon!

Comments

Popular Posts